We made this marinade for our prawn tacos but it makes a great marinade for any meat and doubles up as a salad dressing.
- Nutritional Breakdown: whole recipe
- Calories: 346
- Carbs: 22
- Fat: 28
- Protein: 6
- Sodium: 4192
- Sugar: 7
- Serves 2-4
- 1 thumb-sized piece of ginger
- 3 garlic cloves
- 2 long red chillies (with/without seeds depending on how much heat you like)
- Handful picked fresh coriander
- 1 tbsp chopped lemongrass (remove outer woody parts)
- 2 tbsp fish sauce
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp soy sauce or tamari
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1. Place all ingredients in a blender or food processor and blend until everything is finely chopped and well combined, scrapping the sides as you blend.
If you’re using this as a marinade, check out our prawn taco recipe for some inspiration, alternatively pour the marinade into an air tight container or sealed jar and place in the fridge for up to 5 days.