We created this twist on the smashed avo classic to top our prawn tacos but it works great alone as a dip or side to a salad or stir fry too.
- Nutritional Breakdown: whole recipe
- Calories: 189 (378)
- Carbs: 41
- Fat: 46
- Protein: 9
- Sodium: 2274
- Sugar: 7
- Makes 1 bowl
- 1 small red onion, diced
- 3 tbsp Thai basil, chopped
- 2 ripe avocados
- ½ tsp sea salt
- 1 red chilli, finely chopped (with or without seeds depending on how much heat you like)
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 handful fresh coriander, picked
- 1. Slice the avocados in half and spoon out the flesh into a bowl. Using a fork, mash the avocado until no large chunks remain.
- 2. Add the remaining ingredients and mix well to combine.
- 3. Serve immediately or cover the bowl with cling wrap making sure to press firmly onto guacamole and refrigerate for up to 2 days.