This simple, vibrant dressing can be used as a dip, a salad dressing, in a wrap or sandwich roll.
TAHINI YOGURT DRESSING
- Nutritional Breakdown: per portion (whole recipe)
- Calories: 705 (1410)
- Carbs: 19 (38)
- Fat: 60 (120)
- Protein: 23.5 (47)
- Sodium: 0.5 (1)
- Sugar: 0 (0)
- Serves 2-3
- 1⁄3 cup tahini
- 1⁄3 cup Greek-style yogurt (with no added sugar) or coconut yogurt for dairy-free
- A pinch of sea salt
- A pinch of cayenne pepper
- A squeeze of freshly squeezed lemon juice
- ½ - 1 garlic clove, crushed
- Chopped fresh coriander or parsley to serve
- 1. Place yogurt and tahini in a bowl and whisk together until well combined.
- 2. Add salt, cayenne pepper, garlic and lemon juice to taste and mix well.
- 3. Serve immediately or store in an air-tight container in the fridge for up to 3 days.