There’s nothing I love more than enjoying a refreshing cocktail with friends on a beautiful warm summers day in the lead up to Christmas. Which is why I had to get creative in order to keep it as healthy as possible… This sugar free cocktail packs a punch of flavour and looks just as good! It’s an absolute go-to for me come the festive season, minus all the added sugars!
SF STRAWBERRY DAIQUIRIS
- Nutritional Breakdown: per portion (whole recipe)
- Calories: 167 (501)
- Carbs: 27.4 (82.2)
- Fat: 1 (3)
- Protein: 2.4 (7.2)
- Sodium: 0 (0)
- Sugar: 5 (15)
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- 3 shots of vodka
- 2 tsp Nuvia
- 1 punnet of fresh strawberries (save 4 for decoration)
- 3 cups of ice
- 1/2 juice of a lemon
- 1. Soak chopped strawberries in vodka and Nuvia for at least 10 minutes.
- 2. Place strawberries, ice, vodka, and lemon juice in a high speed blender.
- 3. Blend on high until combined and resembles a slushy consistency.
- 4. Pour into cocktail glasses and serve with fresh berries.