This is the most perfect little sweet treat – especially for the chocolate lovers! Rich in antioxidants and low in sugar makes this the most delicious and guilt-free indulgence! Plus having this stored in the freezer means you’ll be less tempted to reach for that confectionary bar when a chocolate craving hits!
SF CHRISTMAS ROCKY ROAD
- Nutritional Breakdown: per portion (whole recipe)
- Calories: 155 (1555)
- Carbs: 6.1 (61)
- Fat: 21 (210)
- Protein: 2 (20)
- Sodium: 0.006 (0.09)
- Sugar: 2.13 (31.95)
- Preparation time: 15 minutes + 1 hour setting time
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 3/4 cup cacao butter
- 2 heaped tbsp raw cacao powder
- 2 heaped tsp Nuvia natural sweetener
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp hazelnuts
- 1 handful of fresh raspberries
- 2 tbsp dried cranberries
- 2 tbsp goji berries
- 2 tbsp buckwheat
- 2 tbsp pistachios
- 2 tbsp shredded coconut
- 1. Place cacao butter and coconut oil into a small pot over low heat, gently stir until completely melted.
- 2. Add raw cacao powder, Nuvia and vanilla, stir well. Take off heat and put aside to cool slightly.
- 3. Meanwhile roughly chop up the nuts and place them, along with the, seeds and fruit (except raspberries) in a bowl. Stir through chocolate.
- 4. Evenly place mixture into a lined baking dish about 20X10.
- 5. Place raspberries on top. Set in freezer for 2-3 hours before using a sharp knife to cut into pieces.