Because peanut butter isn’t just for toast… We created this peanut sauce for our rice paper rolls but it’s great on stir fries and in Asian salads too.
SPICY PEANUT DIP
- Nutritional Breakdown: per portion (whole recipe)
- Calories: 441 (1323)
- Carbs: 19.67 (59)
- Fat: 35.33 (106)
- Protein: 16 (48)
- Sodium: 262 (786)
- Sugar: 7.33 (22)
- Serves 3
- ¼ cup coconut milk
- ¾ cup crunchy peanut butter
- ¼ cup red capsicum, sliced
- 2 limes, juiced
- ½ - 1 red chilli (with or without seeds depending on how much heat you like)
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 tbsp soy sauce or tamari
- 1 tsp Nuvia Sweetener (optional)
- 1. Place all ingredients into a food processor or blender and blend until a smooth paste forms and all ingredients are combined.
- 2. Slowly add water, a tablespoon at a time while blending to thin out and reach desired consistency.
- 3. Store in an air tight container or sealed glass jar in the fridge for up to 4 days.
Loosen to become more of a sauce with extra lime, water and/or soy sauce.