Does anyone else get those cravings for a delicious dessert but couldn’t possibly be bothered going to all the trouble of baking something? Especially when you know you don’t need an entire cake to yourself?! Me too! Which is why I love single serve desserts. This delicious Christmas pudding tastes like the real deal, yet is packed full of wholesome, nutrient dense ingredients. The best part? Its all for you!
SINGLE SERVE 5-MINUTE CHRISTMAS PUDDING
- Nutritional Breakdown: whole recipe
- Calories: 359
- Carbs: 30.4
- Fat: 14.6
- Protein: 14.5
- Sodium: 0.141
- Sugar: 43
- Preparation time: 3 minutes
Cooking time: 2 minutes
- 1 egg
- Juice of ¼ large orange
- 2 tsp Nuvia natural sweetener
- ½ tsp baking powder
- A drop of pure vanilla essence
- 1 tsp grated orange rind
- 3 heaped tbsp almond meal
- Pinch of salt
- 2 dates chopped
- Small handful of dried cranberries and goji berries
- 1. Combine all ingredients into a small ramekin (about the size of a large mug). Mix well.
- 2. Microwave on high for 2 minutes - or place in the oven at 180 degrees celsius, until golden on top and a knife comes out clean.
- 3. Best served with extra dried fruit, a dollop of coconut yogurt and a sprinkle of cinnamon.