Coconut and chocolate are a match made in heaven in my opinion, combine those flavours into a single serve cookie and you’re winning. Nothing beats baking a cookie for you, and only you, knowing you can devour it all.
SINGLE SERVE COCONUT CHOC-CHIP COOKIE
- Nutritional Breakdown: whole recipe
- Calories: 345
- Carbs: 37
- Fat: 22
- Protein: 3
- Sodium: 0.063
- Sugar: 19
- Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 10-15 minutes
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 1 tbsp coconut oil (melted)
- 1 tbsp rice malt syrup (or maple/honey)
- 1 stick Nuvia Sweetener
- 1 tbsp dark choc chips (plus more for decorating on top)
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- 1. Preheat oven to 170C and line a tray with baking paper.
- 2. Add all the ingredients (minus the choc-chips) into a bowl and combine with a spoon or hands until everything forms a dough (you might want to add more coconut oil or a dash of milk if too dry).
- 3. Mold dough into a cookie shape and place onto lined baking tray.
- 4. Add extra choc-chips on top (if you desire).
- 5. Bake for 10-15 minutes. Once cookie starts to brown around the edges turn oven off.
- 6. Let cool and devour!
TIPS AND TWEAKS
If the cookie mixture isn’t coming together easily just add a splash of milk to help combine everything
Swap out the coconut flour for regular or GF flour if coconut isn’t your favourite
Your favourite chocolate block chopped up would work great instead of the chocolate chips
You could add peanut butter instead of rice malt syrup for a nutty flavour!