Rich, decadent and homely… there’s nothing better. I love enjoying this hot chocolate on a cosy night in with some choc chip cookies! Plus, it’s great cooled down for a cold chocolate drink during the warmer days.
RICH PEANUT BUTTER HOT CHOCOLATE
- Nutritional Breakdown: whole recipe
- Calories: 284
- Carbs: 24.4
- Fat: 16.9
- Protein: 13.8
- Fibre: 2.9
- Sugar: 14
- Cooking time: 5 minutes
- 3 tsp Nuvia Drinking Chocolate
- 1 cup milk of choice
- 1 tbsp peanut butter
- 1 tbsp chocolate chips (Optional)
- Crushed peanuts (garnish)
- 1. In a small saucepan add in Nuvia Drinking Chocolate, milk, peanut butter and chocolate chips and whisk to combine.
- 2. Allow peanut butter and choc chips to melt for 1-2 mins, then whisk for another 2 mins to create a thick fluffy mixture
- 3. Pour into your favourite mug and top with marshmallows and crushed peanuts.