The easiest and most delicious recipe that you are going to fall in love with. It’s delicious, moreish and a great recipe to make with the kids. Using only 1 bowl and a handful of ingredients you most likely have in the pantry. Enjoy making this treat tribe 🙂
RICE CRISPY TREAT
- Nutritional Breakdown: per portion (whole recipe)
- Calories: 82.7 (1654)
- Carbs: 10.3 (206)
- Fat: 3.55 (71)
- Protein: 1.8 (36)
- Sodium: 0.07 (1.4)
- Sugar: 4.1 (82)
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
Chill time: 4 hours
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup rice malt syrup
- 3 1/2 cups rice bubbles
- Chocolate coating
- 1 cup chocolate (any kind)
- 2 sticks Nuvia Sweetener
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 1. Line a square baking tin with baking paper.
- 2. Combine peanut butter and rice malt syrup in a large bowl.
- 3. Fold in the rice bubbles and mix until all combined and evenly coated
- 4. Transfer mixture into lined tin and press flat. Place in freezer for 2 hours.
- 5. For coating: Melt chocolate, Nuvia Sweetener and coconut oil in the microwave in 30 second increments. Pour into frozen rice cripsies.
- 6. Place back in the freezer until chocolate coating is set.
- 7. Once set, remove from freezer, cut into squares and ENJOY!
TIPS AND TWEAKS
Serving size is a suggestion with this recipe. Cut the rice crispy treats into as small or as big pieces as you would like.
Store in airtight container in the freezer.