Addicted to raw cookie dough but have each spoonful with the fear that you’ll pick up a bit of Salmonella from the raw eggs? Well fret no more, for these cookie dough balls are completely vegan (as well as gluten free and basically guilt free), whilst not compromising on taste at all! With less than 1 gram of sugar per serve, these will definitely be a hit for all the health conscious cookie dough lovers out there!
RAW VEGAN COOKIE DOUGH BALLS
- Nutritional Breakdown: per portion (whole recipe)
- Calories: 65.75 (789)
- Carbs: 1.25 (15)
- Fat: 4.25 (51)
- Protein: 1.75 (21)
- Sodium: 0.01 (0.134)
- Sugar: 0.67 (8)
- Preparation time: 10-15 minutes
Refrigeration time: 1+ hours
Makes 12 balls
- Dry ingredients
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- 2 tbsp almond meal
- ½-1 tsp Nuvia natural sweetener (or to taste)
- Wet ingredients
- 2-3 tbsp natural peanut butter
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ cup vegan chocolate chips
- 1. Combine the dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- 2. Add in the wet ingredients and stir to combine.
- 3. Roll into balls and refrigerate for 1-3 hours or until firm.