Peanut butter is one of life’s gifts right? Rich and nutty, as long as you’re buying natural peanut butter, it’s something you really don’t need to feel guilty about eating. Look at the ingredients list and ideally there should only be peanuts and salt. Many peanut butters on the market have added sugar, oils and preservatives so just avoid these ones! This recipe for peanut butter fudge is always a crowd pleaser and you can add in anything you want – chocolate chips, roasted nuts, shredded coconut or anything you like!
PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE
- Nutritional Breakdown: per portion (whole recipe)
- Calories: 2273 (142.1)
- Carbs: 59.03 (3.7)
- Fat: 206.55 (12.9)
- Protein: 65.92 (4.12)
- Fiber: 20.5 (1.28)
- Sugar: 29.57 (1.84)
- Preparation time: 15 minutes + 1 hour setting time
Cooking time: 5 minutes
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 50g butter
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 2 tbsp Nuvia Sweetener
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt (only if peanut butter is unsalted)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1. In a small saucepan over a low-medium heat melt the butter, coconut milk, peanut butter, coconut milk and Nuvia and whisk until just combined. This will happen quickly and if on the heat for too long the mixture will split so just be careful! Transfer to a bowl as soon as it’s mostly combined.
- 2. Stir in the coconut flour, vanilla and sea salt if using.
- 3. Press into a small tin lined with baking paper and place in the fridge or freezer to set. Slice and serve or store in the fridge.