Who said brownies couldn’t be made healthy!? These chocolate protein brownies are super macro friendly, making them the perfect post-workout snack for all the gym goers – or health conscious fit-foodies! These are a great way to satisfy those chocolate cravings without undoing all of your hard work.
ONE BOWL CHOCOLATE PROTEIN BROWNIES
- Nutritional Breakdown: per portion (whole recipe)
- Calories: 177 (1416)
- Carbs: 12 (96)
- Fat: 9.4 (75.2)
- Protein: 10 (80)
- Sodium: 0.28 (2.26)
- Sugar: 2.8 (19)
- Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
- 1 cup of oat flour (you can simply blend regular oats in a blender for approx. 2 seconds until they resemble flour-like consistency)
- ½ cup raw cacao powder (or good quality cocoa powder)
- ½ cup chocolate (or vanilla) protein powder
- ½ cup Nuvia Baking
- ¼ cup coconut oil (melted)
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- 1 cup light coconut milk (I recommend natures harvest)
- 1. Mix all of the ingredients together well the one bowl.
- 2. Bake at 170 degrees Celsius or until a knife comes out clean (approx. 20 min).