A simple grab and go snack for any peanut or chocolate (or both) fan. These bars involve no cooking at all and are low carb, keto friendly and sugar free.
KETO-FRIENDLY, NO BAKE PB SLICES
- Nutritional Breakdown: per portion (whole recipe)
- Calories: 180 (2526)
- Carbs: 7.5 (105)
- Fat: 13.9 (195)
- Protein: 6.6 (93)
- Sodium: 0.06 (0.919)
- Sugar: 2.4 (34)
- Preparation time: 5 minutes
Setting time: 40 minutes
Makes 14 -16 slices
- 300g smooth or crunchy peanut butter (unsweetened)
- 1 – 2 sticks Nuvia Sweetener
- 60g coconut flour
- 80g sugar-free dark chocolate
- 1. Line a small rectangular dish/baking tray with baking parchment.
- 2. Melt the peanut butter for 30 seconds – 1 minute in a microwave until softening. Mix through the Nuvia Sweetener, coconut flour and a pinch of salt. Place in the rectangular dish and push firmly into a compact rectangular shape as big as the dish. Place in the freezer for 20 minutes.
- 3. Melt the chocolate in a bowl in the microwave for 30 seconds – 1 minute.
- 4. Pour the chocolate on top of the peanut butter mixture and place back in the freezer for 20 minutes until firm.
- 5. Turn the bar chocolate side down on a chopping board and gently slice into evenly sized pieces.
TIPS AND TWEAKS
Try using almond butter.
Or try sprinkling chia seeds on top of the bars.