Homemade and easy pudding recipe. Not a fan of early grey? Just swap out the tea with your favourite flavour!
EARL GREY PUDDNIG
- Nutritional Breakdown: per portion (whole recipe)
- Calories: 56.5 (339)
- Carbs: 4.17 (25)
- Fat: 2.8 (17)
- Protein: 3.5 (21)
- Sodium: 0.036 (0.022)
- Sugar: 4 (24)
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Refrigeration time: 6 hours
- 500ml full cream fresh milk
- 6g gelatin powder
- 10ml hot water
- 10g Nuvia Sweetener
- 6g earl grey tea leaves
- 1. With a double boiler, bring the water to boil. Simmer and pour fresh milk into the top boiler. Add and gently stir to dissolve Nuvia.
- 2. When small bubbles forms at the rim of the milk, turn off the stove. Infuse earl grey into the milk mixture. Set the pot aside to cool.
- 3. In a bowl, dissolve gelatin powder in hot water.
- 4. Combine both mixtures and divide mixture into 6 glass containers.
- 5. Refrigerate for 6 hours and ready to serve.
TIPS AND TWEAKS
For a creamy texture, reduce the fresh milk by 150ml and replace with whipping cream.
Use a fork to dissolve the gelatin powder for a lump-free gelatin solution.
Flavour swap: 6g tea = 6g coffee = 3g matcha powder