You could not find a more perfect morning tea snack to have with a coffee than this coffee cookie! Super chewy, fluffy and delicious.
CHEWY COFFEE COOKIES
- Nutritional Breakdown: per portion (whole recipe)
- Calories: 33 (396)
- Carbs: 6.2 (74.4)
- Fat: 5.8 (69.6)
- Protein: 4.2 (50.4)
- Fibre: 1.4 (16.8)
- Sugar: 4.7 (56.4)
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
- 1 tsp ground instant coffee.
- 3 tbs honey.
- ½ cup Nuvia Baking.
- 1 cup almond meal.
- 2 eggs.
- 1 tsp baking powder.
- 1. Preheat oven to 180C and line a large tray with baking powder.
- 2. Mix all ingredients together in a bowl until smooth.
- 3. Spoon 1 tablespoon of mixture onto the lined tray and repeat until all mixture is gone, ensuring you leave enough room for them to slightly spread.
- 4. Bake in the oven for 10 minutes or until golden brown and leave to cool.
TIPS AND TWEAKS
Leave the honey out for a more crumbly cookie texture rather than a sticky texture.
Enjoy with a cup of coffee, tea or hot chocolate!