1. Boil the kettle, then place the cacao butter and coconut butter into a bowl.
2. Fill another bowl with boiling water and place the bowl with the cacao butter and coconut butter on top. Allow to melt for about 5 minutes.
3. Once melted, add the cacao powder, maple syrup, cinnamon and sea salt and whisk until well combined and glossy.
4. Fold in the mulberries, walnuts, coconut and cacao nibs.
5. Line a small baking tray, or tupperware container with baking paper, then pour in the chocolate and place into the fridge.
6. Allow to set for at least 30 minutes, then slice or break into pieces and enjoy!
Author : Kate Levins
Kate is an accredited holistic nutritionist, whole-foods cook and writer, passionate about inspiring all people to improve their health and wellbeing. As founder of Nourishing Club, Kate has established herself as a nutritionist, known for her practical health advice, enthusiasm for home-cooking and eagerness to spread the message of balanced plant-based nutrition. Kate is absolutely fascinated by vegetables; the way they grow, the way they look, the various ways you can cook/ferment/pickle them and the variety of tastes and textures they possess! If she could dedicate another lifetime to studying vegetables, she would jump at the opportunity!