I’m all about ease… Eating healthy should be easy not stressful! You won’t believe how good these cookies are and just how easy they are to make. The less ingredients the better right? If you’re a peanut butter lover give these easy sugar-free cookies a go, you’ll find they become a regular in your baking repertoire and you’ll use any excuse to whip them up! Three ingredients? Say no more.
3-INGREDIENT PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES
- Nutritional Breakdown: per cookie (whole recipe)
- Calories: 125.853 (1887.8)
- Carbs: 524.8 (7872)
- Fat: 9.5227 (142.84)
- Protein: 5.567 (83.58)
- Sugar: 1.167 (17.5)
- Fibre: 1.16 (17.4)
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
- 1 cup natural peanut butter
- 1 egg
- 12 sachets Nuvia Sweetener
- 1. Preheat the oven to 170℃ and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- 2. In a medium bowl, combine the peanut butter, egg and Nuvia Sweetener. Mix with a wooden spoon or use your hands if the egg isn’t mixing in well.
- 3. Roll into tablespoon sized balls and flatten with your hands. Place on the baking tray and gently imprint with the back of a fork. Place in the oven for 10 minutes. Remove from the oven and allow to cool for 5 minutes before placing on a wire rack to cool completely. These cookies are best eaten fresh from the oven, but can be stored in an airtight container for 5 days.