Please read this agreement carefully before entering our competition
Standard Conditions of Entry for Universal Food Products Pty LTD – Nuvia Free From Show Giveaway Terms and Conditions
Please read this agreement carefully before entering our competition
Standard Conditions of Entry for Universal Food Products Pty LTD – Nuvia Free From Show Giveaway Terms and Conditions for a game of chance.
Information on how to enter forms part of the terms of entry.
Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms & conditions.
1.The Promoter is Universal Food Products Pty Ltd
(ABN 92 607 897 101)
Level 1 / 78 River Street, South Yarra, VIC, 3141, Australia
(“Universal Food Products Pty Ltd”).
2. Entry is only open to Australian residents. Entry is not open to employees of Universal Food Products Pty Ltd or affiliated companies, agents, wholesalers or retailers or the immediate families of such employees or those living in the same household of such employees.
3. The Promotional Period commences on 12th of July 2019 at 10AM AEDT and concludes on 14th of July 2019 at 5PM AEDT.
4. The Prize is a Spa Voucher with a value of $300 redeemable at these establishments endotaspa.com.au. The Voucher is not refundable/exchangeable for cash/transferrable/replaceable if lost, destroyed or stolen.
5. To enter, participant must submit a Nuvia card with participant’s full name and email address at the Free From Show during the Promotional Period. This is the “Entry”.
6. Participants must be over the age of 18.
7. Limit one entry per person.
8. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of the Entry (including a participant’s identity and address) and to disqualify any Entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions, who tampers with the process or who submits an Entry that the Promoter, in its sole discretion, deems to be offensive, inappropriate, defamatory or otherwise not in keeping with the spirit of the competition. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
9. The winner will be notified by email within 5 working days after the end date.
10. The Promoter’s decision is final and Promoter will not respond to correspondence from participants about its decision. All Entries become the property of the Promoter.
11. If for any reason whatsoever the winner does not claim the prize by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize will be forfeited by the prize winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu.
12. Should a participant’s contact details change during the Promotional Period, it is the participant’s responsibility to notify the Promoter. A request to access of modify any information provided in an Entry should be directed to the Promoter.
13. If the prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value, unless to do so would be prohibited by law.
14. Once a prize has left the Promoter’s premises, the Promoter takes no responsibility for damage, delay or loss in transit.
15. Any costs incurred by a participant in submitting an Entry or otherwise participating in this promotion are the participant’s sole responsibility. Liability for any tax on any benefits provided to participant will be the participant’s responsibility.
16. If this promotion is interfered or tampered with in any way, or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, it its sole and absolute discretion and to the fullest extent permitted by law, to: (a) disqualify any participant; or (b) modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
17. By accepting the prize the winner agrees to participate in and cooperate as required with all reasonable media editorial requests relating to the prize, including but not limited to, be interviewed and photographed, and/or filmed. The winner grants to the Promoter a non-exclusive perpetual worldwide license to use and exploit all intellectual property rights (including without limitation, copyright) in and to any material created pursuant to the winner’s participation in editorial activities and consents to the Promoter doing (or omitting to do) any acts which may otherwise constitute an infringement of the participant’s moral rights. The winner acknowledges that the Promoter is free to use this material and to exercise its rights in relation thereto, and the winner will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
18. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction, or unauthorised access to, or alteration of, the promotion. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone, network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participant’s or another person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in or down-loading any material in this promotion.
The participant is entitled to access, update or correct this information. Any request to do so should be directed to the Promoter at its address set out above.
20. The laws of VIC apply to this competition to the exclusion of any other law. Claimants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of VIC.
21. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify any statutory consumer guarantees or any implied condition or warranty the exclusion of which from these Terms and Conditions would contravene any statute or cause any part of these Terms and Conditions to be void (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Subject to the limitations in the preceding sentence, the Promoter excludes from these Terms and Conditions all conditions, warranties and terms implied by statute, general law or custom. Except for liability in relation to a Non-Excludable Guarantee, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability whether arising in tort (including without limitation negligence), contract or otherwise for any personal injury or any other loss or damage (including without limitation loss of opportunity or loss of profits) whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of this competition, including, without limitation, the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any tax implications; and/or (e) the prize or use of the prize.
22. By agreeing to these Terms and Conditions, the participant automatically opts in to receive promotional material from Universal Food Products Pty Ltd.
23. By agreeing to our giveaway terms and conditions you also agree to our standard website Terms & Conditions.
24. By agreeing to our competition terms and conditions you also agree to our standard website Terms & Conditions.